ImAgInAtIoN...

It took me far beyond the reach of my world
then I could realise that there is a world beyond
surprisely and suddenly it all started like a spark
soon enough my mind became a burning bush
just like a war easy to start difficult to end
what a wonder in my mind that I couldnt get hold of
little by little it took me steps beyond my evolution
that human physical calculation couldnt discern
sweet and bitter all got mixed up
but the sweet always pre-occupies
what a dream world we could actually exist in
it almost seem like a sign from heaven
that there is a better world beyond this world
A world that I could make real
A world full of riches, goodies, sweeties...
A world not far from me
Smiles... a lovely world
But in absolute conclusion
It was all in my IMAGINATION

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arise Compatriots!

STAY GREEN: OUR 1ST PRIORITY